Kayser Italia cannot take responsibility for information found on third party Web sites outside its control. While we attempt to provide links only to third-party Web Sites that comply with all applicable laws and regulations and our standards, please understand that the content on these third-party Web Sites is subject to change without notice to Kayser Italia. We therefore cannot be responsible for, and accept no liability for, any information or opinion contained in any third-party Web Site
Content and Scope of Use
- All content accessible on the website, including text, graphics, images, photographs, trademarks, logos, videos, user interfaces, visual interfaces applications, programs, computer code and other information (collectively, the "Content"), including but not limited to the design, layout, “look insight” and arrangement of such Content, is owned by Springer or its licensors and is protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property and unfair competition laws.
- You may solely for private, educational, personal, scientific, or research purposes access, browse, view, display, search, download and print the Content.
- You may not
- remove, obscure or alter any copyright or other notices, trademarks, logos, service marks or any other proprietary rights appearing in or on the Content,
- update, change, revise, adapt, modify, translate, transform or create any derivative work of the Content
- re-distribute, reproduce, or transmit the Content by any means including electronic (e. g., via e-mail) nor post it on their personal or public websites or on public networks,
- systematically download any Content, use routines designed to continuously and automatically search and index the Content (full text and meta data), such as web-crawling or spider programs or engage in any activity likely to burden the website,
- directly or indirectly use or assist any third party to use the Content for any commercial or monetary purposes including without limitation any sale, resale, loan, transfer or upload of the Content to a commercial entity’s internet website,
- use the website to publish, distribute or advertise any promotional material or other forms of solicitation to other users or any other services facilitation of any activities that are prohibited by law.